Posted by on August 1, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Here is a scene created by my colleage to show of some natural materials in my engine this is also a testmodel for the students here.


Posted by on April 17, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Now a complete Physically based shading model is in my old level here is an example pic from the editor.


Posted by on March 27, 2014 at 7:04 pm
Final Image

I’ve implemented SSAO in my game this i based on the information from . This is done using half resolution. The ambient light is still gotten from the skybox. I have implemented GI using Spherical harmonics but its not ready to be shown yet. I will add it once its done for public showing.

Particle System 3.0

Posted by on February 11, 2014 at 9:30 pm

The particle system is now 100% threaded with a dynamic amount of threads allocated for use. This example is using 25000 patricles with turbulnce enabled running at 60FPS.

Particle system 2.0

Posted by on February 2, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I’ve made some improvements to my particle system I’ve added forcefields and optimized the rendering. This is an example of 20,000 particles being rendered with 3 affecting forcefields all is being calculated on the cpu with easy extenstion support for threading. I’ve also been looking at running the simulation on the GPU but right now [...]

Level Editor Test

Posted by on November 18, 2013 at 12:11 am

Here is a video of a test I made with alot of lights attached to particles and animated objects Enjoy!:)

Anti Aliasing

Posted by on November 17, 2013 at 1:04 am

I’ve implemented SMAA into my engine today here is a comparison photo of an object suffering from severe aliasing issues

Posted by on October 30, 2013 at 8:39 pm

This is a video of me running around in a level that is recreated from Sector in my new engine.

Game Level

Posted by on October 30, 2013 at 5:24 pm

Here are a few pictures from the current state of my Engine.

Game Update 2.0

Posted by on June 1, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Here is a new video of where the game is currently at. This shows off the new unit behavior and limitations to the firerange. Most of the code is done using lua. The turrets behavior is completely done in lua.